- Each Applicant must be a rising senior as of June 2017.
- Each Applicant must agree to abide by the Code of Conduct set forth in the Application.
- Each Applicant will be selected based upon their application.
- Twenty-four (24) students will be chosen to participate in the camp and students will be chosen for a wait list in the event of any cancellations.
Program Participation Agreement
- Students are expected to participate fully in all scheduled activities.
- Students are expected to treat themselves and others with dignity and respect.
- Students are expected to abide by the Rules of Conduct provided in the information packet.
- Students are expected to abide by the curfew policy provided in the information packet.
- Students are expected to leave the Camp facilities in the same (or better) condition as they found them when they arrived.
- Students are expected to cooperate with the Camp Staff.
- Students are absolutely forbidden to possess and/or use alcoholic beverages, and tobacco products.
- Students are absolutely forbidden to possess and/or use drugs other than those prescribed by a doctor and stated in this application or accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Students and a parent/guardian must attend the mandatory Parent/Camper meeting on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 6:00 PM.
Download the 2017 Law Program Information document: